- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss by Max Wirestone
- Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh
- Nice Girls Endure by Chris Struyk-Bonn (ARC)
- The Gemstone by Sarena and Sasha Nanua
- Descent by Katie O’Sullivan
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
News and Events
And as for books, I read the following in July:
Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins – ★★★☆☆
The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh – ★★★★★
Nice Girls Endure by Chris Struyk-Bonn – ★★★★☆
I just finished Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo on Monday, but because that is technically August I will not be counting it towards my July reads. My review for it was posted yesterday, though, if you’d like to check that out!
I’m still reading The Red Tent by Anita Diamant, and I also started reading The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco recently. The book club I’m part of will be voting on August’s book soon, so I have that to look forward to, as well (unless I’ve already read it LOL).
With school starting back up in September, this will likely be my last month of posting 5 days per week. I will also start reading less for that same reason 😦 I’m not really sure how much reading I’ll get done this month, since I’m also hosting the writing challenge and I’ll be working a lot. But we’ll see!
I hope you’ve all had a wonderful July, and I hope that August treats you very well!