Gosh, can you believe it’s already JULY? Where has the year gone? Time needs to slow down for a little bit, yo.
Anyway, I’ve got a lot to talk about in today’s Wrap Up, so let’s dive into it!
Here’s what I posted this month:
- Movie Game by Michael Ebner
- I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
- Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale by David Kudler
- Reliving the A Book of Spirits and Thieves Book Launch
- Working at a Library
- I made new plans and asked for your input
Most Popular Post:
- July and August Writing Challenge (read on for information on this)
What I Read:
Well, it didn’t improve from last month, but I blame that on the fact that I was finishing summer school. At least my reading habits didn’t get worse!
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – ★★★★☆
Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale by David Kudler – ★★★★☆
I’m really proud of myself for actually participating in a book club this month! Usually I start the chosen book but then get preoccupied by other things, but I think it helped that I was interested in reading ACOTAR! I’m looking forward to next month’s pick: Six of Crows!
How did your June go? Read anything you loved?
So in June I announced that I would be doing a writing challenge for myself in July and August, and that everyone was welcome to join me!
Well, I had a lot of people say that they were in, which is super cool! With this in mind, I’ve decided that I’ll make an ~official~ writing challenge in August, since running one for 2 months is a bit much. I will be updating the original post, as well as making another post about it near the end of July, so look out for that!
Have a wonderful weekend ❤