(April 24th 12PM – April 25th 12PM)
Helloooooo #schoolsoutreadathon participants! Are you ready to ruuuuuuuumble (and by rumble I mean read)?
Welcome to the start of the School’s Out Readathon, 5 days worth of reading as much as you can, when you can!
Here are some housekeeping announcements before we jump into it:
- Remember, this is a stress-free, informal readathon! That means that there is no pressure whatsoever to read a lot of books. You read at whatever pace you are comfortable with and works with your schedule. It’s not a competition, it’s a friendly readathon to help people dig into their TBR piles. Okay? Okay.
- Today’s photo challenge prompt is TBR!
- Today’s reading sprints will be 12:30-1:00 PM (30 minutes), 4:15-5:00 PM (45 minutes), and 9:30-10:00 PM (30 minutes), all EST
- For all the information on the readathon, head over to the original post!
- Watch my tumblr/twitter for reading sprints, this blog/tumblr for daily totals, and tumblr/twitter/instagram for photo challenge pics!
- Use the tag #schoolsoutreadathon so others can see your updates/photos!
- HAVE LOTS OF FUN
I think that’s it. Let the readathon begin!